D-Link has released a update (1.02) for the firmware for the DNS-325. Here is the changelog:
1. [Bug Fix] Port redirection issue of GUI.
2. [Bug Fix] P2P seeding function is broken.
3. [New Feature] Support 3TB Disk.
4. [Bug Fix] Apple Finder failed to browse file through Samba issue.
5. [New Feature] Support Amazon S3 Cloud Backup.
6. [Bug Fix] Support WD My Book Essential 2TB USB 2.0.
7. [Bug Fix] P2P shared folder able to invisible via FTP.
8. [Bug Fix] “Blocking unauthorized login of nobody, root and etc special users”.
9. [Bug Fix] Block Raid Migration from DNS-323 (causing corrupted data).
10. [New feature] WebDAV support Open Mode.
11. [Bug Fix] System time will be +1 hour after restart.
12. [Bug Fix] If you apply a Samba share to FTP service, you are no way to disable it individually besides deleting the whole share from “Network Share”.
13. [Bug Fix] Print server does not work when custom shares are configured.
14. [Bug Fix] Workgroup Name is to restrictive and does not allow legitament characters.
15. [Bug Fix] printserver does not work when custom shares are configured.
16. [Bug Fix] Fan non-stopping issue.
17. [Bug Fix] Cannot copy files bigger than 200MB to USB drive.
18. [Bug Fix] External Drive with NTFS partiton support Read/Write.
19. [New Feature] Time Machine fails to work on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion issue.
20. [New Feature] Support Samsung D2 version Nand Flash.
21. [Bug Fix] System Time drift issue.
22. [Bug Fix] FTP backup issue with 722/726.
23. [Bug Fix] Support IE9.